How Can We Help You?
How To Get Here
- Coming from Bundoora – When heading north (away from the city) take Plenty Road and turn right into Janefield Drive (opposite RMIT)
- Coming from Mill Park – When heading south (towards the city) take Plenty Road and turn left into Janefield Drive (opposite RMIT)
- Coming from Western Ring Road – Take the Plenty Road exit heading towards the city. Turn left into Janefield Drive (opposite RMIT)
- Tram – Take the number 86 tram (Bundoora RMIT – Waterfront City Docklands) to the Janefield Drive/Plenty Road stop. Uni Hill Town Centre is serviced by Yarra Trams. For timetable information head to www.yarratrams.com.au.
- Bus – The closest stop to Uni Hill Town Centre is stop University Hill/9 Chancellor Ave (Bundoora) or 43443. This is serviced by Route 573 (Bundoora RMIT – Mill Park Lakes – Palisades via South Morang Station) and Route 572 (University Hill to Doreen) For timetable information click here.
- There are 350+ car spaces across 3 car parks for your convenience including pram and disabled parking. All car parks are free for 3hours. Enter from Janefield Drive or Graduate Drive.